Every student participating in athletics must have a completed Athletic Physical prior to participation. That physical consists of two parts:
- The PIAA CIPPE Section 6 Form must be completed by a doctor ( Section 6- PIAA – CIPPE ) ON or AFTER June 1st of each school year. A doctor may also “certify” a previous physical but the certification date must also be on or after June 1st. Completed forms can be turned in to the Athletic Office, Athletic Coach, Athletic Trainer or emailed to email@example.com .
- In addition to turning in Section 6, Students/Parents must complete the online form for each child participating in sports: Online Physical Form
Many families ask where they can have a sports physical performed, here are some options for families to consider:
- Primary Care Physician
- Allegheny Health Network, Express Care @ the Wexford Health & Wellness Pavilion – $30
- Med-Express Urgent Care – $30
- CVS Minute Clinic – $49
- Wallgreens Healthcare Clinic – Price TBD
When going to any of these facilities, please take a printed copy of the PIAA CIPPE Section 6 to be completed by the doctor ( Section 6- PIAA – CIPPE ) and remember that physicals must be performed (or certified by a doctor) ON or AFTER June 1st. Completed forms can be turned in to the Athletic Office, Athletic Coach, Athletic Trainer or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org .