Back in the Game provides virtual coaching for athletes looking to improve their sports performance. Athletes will learn the importance of the mental side of sports and develop the mental skills necessary to take their game to the next level. In addition, they will become educated on mental health and addiction, two topics that have become increasingly prevalent in the sports community. The goal of the program is to help athletes become the best version of themselves while also providing necessary education. The coaching experience is led by Rob Bumbaco, a licensed clinical social worker and former Division 1 hockey player.
What you get when you sign up for Back in the Game:
- Access to your own online portal.
- 2 individual sessions and 8 group sessions with other athletes across the country. All sessions are conducted through live video via Google Hangout and are facilitated by Rob Bumbaco. The topics of the groups include: goal setting, establishing a pre-game routine, increasing motivation/focus, building confidence, managing adversity/pressure, developing self-talk/visualization, injury recovery, and mental health/addiction education.
- Sports performance assessment, online notebook to complete assignments on each of the group topics, access to articles and videos.
- Easy and flexible scheduling of individual and group sessions through the online portal.
- Peer support from other athletes across the country.
- Monthly talks w/ former NHL great and two-time Stanley Cup champion Kevin Stevens.
Please visit betterinstitute.com/backinthegame for more information on registering and pricing or contact Rob Bumbaco @ 412-438-8510
Click here to see an additional flier: Back in the Game Flier